Sunday, April 7, 2013

Sunday full of Sin



Today I thought maybe I would give you a Sunday of Sin and delight with an excerpt from The Black Lily Club. This is my first published work. It was published in OCT 2012. I am currently rewriting it. To bring you the answers to the questions left untold in the first version. For those of  you wanting more of Jasmine and Marcus.. this is going to be the more..




 
Stop.” His command freezing me in place. “Strip.”
I shed my clothes, with trembling fingers. I can't see his face, but his voice pours over my heated body.
“Present.”
After I remove the last of my clothes, I drop to my knees in front of him. I assume to position he requests, on my knees, legs spread, hand resting on my thighs palms up. I raise my chin and lower my eyes, racking my brain to make sure this is the correct position.
The flicker in my peripheral vision alerts me to his movements. I strain to stay still and not fidget. I've learned so much from his this last few days. I enjoy the look of approval that flashes in his eyes, when I please him.
The cool leather encases my wrist, then my ankles. My body hums with delight. The thin strap he places around my neck, sends a shiver down my spine. The clicking of a clasp, and I feel a tug. Marcus has just leashed me.
“Stand, pet, we are going to the dungeon.”
I stand on trembling legs. He has never taken me to the dungeon. There are other people down there. He pulls me closer to him, the scent of sandalwood and pine fills me head.
“Are you going to be a good girl?
I nod an affirmative. My voice lodged in my throat. The fire racing through my system, burning a path of fear through me. I'm not ready for this.
“I need a vocal answer pet.” He jerks my head upright, forcing me to meet his gaze.
“Yes.” It's a raspy whisper. Sir, may I ask why we are going to the dungeon?”

You may ask, but that doesn't mean I'll give you an answer. I'm your Master and I choose where we play. Do you understand?”

Yes Sir.” I lower my eyes.


“Good. Let's go.” Marcus heads into the elevator dragging me along behind him leashed like an animal.



You can pick up your copy of The Black Lily Club on amazon here: http://www.amazon.com/The-Black-Lily-Club-ebook/dp/B009QAKV40/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1365341989&sr=8-1&keywords=the+black+lily+club

You can check out all the steamy erotica from Hot Ink Press here: http://www.hotinkbooks.com/

2 comments:

  1. This is a great teaser Chelle. I absolutely adore your characters, they are quite addictive. Can't wait for the 'more' version to come out. I'm going to love getting to know more about some of my favorite characters!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks luv... I am working on it.. lol

    ReplyDelete