Tuesday, July 23, 2013

THE NAUGHTY BOX #1

The Naughty Box a collection of 9 stories by 8 authors has reached number one best selling in amazon erotica. This collection contains sizzling stories by SJ Davis Riley Steel Rue Volley Piper Kay Kim Carmichael Candi Delshamagus  Nikki Prince Nicolette Grey and me.



Come and check us out at www.hotinkbooks.com and find out why we are rocking the competition an the charts.


 
 
 
 
Don't forget your copy of The Naughty Box while it is only .99 for a Limited time.
 
 
Brought to you buy Hot Ink Press.
 
Here is an excerpt from, "A Perfect Passion" by Piper Kay

I inhale his cool water cologne, my god he smells fucking good. I lean forward just a bit and brush my lips across his bare back. His skin is warm from him working in the sun all day. I continue sliding my lips across the curves in his back. His skin breaks out in goose bumps, but he still doesn’t pull away from me. With the tip of my tongue, I make little swipes at his skin, and he gasps again. I slide my left hand from his hipbone to the front a tiny bit, and my finger slips inside the top of his waistband of his shorts. He shifts, so I jerk back a bit, but still caress his stomach muscles in my palm. Dax lets out a quiet moan, "Mmm…
 
How about a taste of "Trifecta" by Kim Carmichael

Her heart hurt from the hurried beats it made trying to recover from her shock, and with no air left in her lungs, she gasped, only to have her mouth covered by Jason’s.

Or was it Russell’s?

No, it was Jason, parting her lips, tangling his tongue with hers, the taste of champagne still lingering, daring her to lap it up—and she tried. No doubt it was Jason, even with four hands caressing her and her eyes closed, it had to be him. Only Jason would taste like sin and decadence, the cheesecake in the middle of the night you couldn’t take one bite of, but you had to sit on the floor of the kitchen and have the whole cake.

Wait! Her mind screamed. Four hands? No one, not even the most spoiled ate cheesecake with two forks, and she forced herself to put her hands on his chest and push him away. She didn’t need the last bite.

It was time for a diet.

 

Take a peek at "Marcus" by Chelle

The cool night air caresses my skin, raising goose bumps. The moon hangs high in the sky, the singing of the wolves ringing in my ears. The warm breathe of a lover skates across the back of my neck. I turn sliding my arms around the neck of my love, looking into the amber gaze. A whispering of love, of promise, sealed with a passionate kiss. ‘ I shall love you for eternity, following your soul across time and space. For one day, you will be ready to join me again.’ My lover tells me as he pulls me hard against his body. He draws my tongue into his mouth, running hot hands across my back. He pulls away from me, tears glistening in his perfect eyes. Then he is gone. I am alone in the darkness and the wolves sing a sorrowful tune.


 

Check out this excerpt of "The Hunter’s Blood Series" by Rue Volley

He hesitated and it made my heart skip a beat as he stood up and held his hand out to me. I took it and stood up, too close to him and he took a slow breath as he glanced down at my breasts crammed into the top of my corset. I cleared my throat and tried to catch my breath as he touched my face and I turned my eyes to his.

"Say it Vanessa, and I am yours," he whispered into my ear. I closed my eyes as his mouth hovered at my ear and his breath felt warm and inviting. The humming began in my chest and then lowered to my stomach and yet again another quick burst of movement and it settled between my thighs as I felt his mouth at my neck, his lips ever so slightly grazing my skin.


 

Check out this excerpt of "Nila Believes" by Riley Steel

He guided me up and we kissed. Red and I spent a stupid amount of time in a normal day kissing and I never tired of it. I never wanted to lose the feeling that I had to have him. It was there all the time and when our skin touched, when we made love the feeling was so intense sometimes it was overwhelming. I scooted over and straddled him and then guided his lovely cock inside me. I can’t describe the feeling; it’s like a part of you coming home that’s been missing all your life. We held hands and I began to work on top, finding me a rhythm and feeling my release already so near.


 

Take a peek at "The Goddess of Blackwater Pond" by Nicolette Grey

"Ares…"

"Shhh." He placed her hand on his crotch and unbuttoned her blouse, silencing her protests with his lips.

"What if someone comes?" she whispered, pushing him away. "I could get fired." He shook his head and unclasped her bra. When he took her left nipple into his mouth it hardened against his tongue.

"Relax, Aurora. No one’s coming. The door’s locked and the front light’s off.   You disabled the camera. No one will ever know."

"But…"

"But what?" He pulled her against him and kissed her again.


 

Have a little taste of "Taste Eternity" by Candi Delshamagus

Darcy took her time, enjoying the smooth skin beneath her lips and the weight of the other breast in her hand. She undressed Crystal slowly, exploring her body with tongue, lips and teeth. When her teeth grazed a tight, mocha-colored nipple, Crystal hissed with impatience and began pulling at Darcy’s clothes. Soon they were both naked and exploring each other’s bodies, gently at first, and then with more urgency.


Here’s a sneak peek at "Slowburn" by Nikki Prince

"See you want me just as badly as I want you. Admit it baby girl."

She groaned as he pressed his face into her neck and took in a long, deep breath as if taking her scent in.

"What are you doing?"

"God if you don’t know I’m seriously out of practice." He nipped her neck and her legs buckled. She would have fallen if he hadn’t caught her swiftly, pressing his towel-clad body to hers. She could feel every inch of him through the barrier of the terry cloth and her shorts. Damn if he didn’t feel as if he belonged there with her like this.

 

Take a look at "Safe Word" by Sarah Jane

"God,” he breathed into my hair. His mouth leaned into my ear. “You are so soft.” Our feelings and actions balanced on the point of a needle. We could go one way or another, but right now, nothing seemed more impossible than turning away from him. His eyes were half closed and by the way the heat emanated from his hands, I knew he felt the same.

 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment